Declaration_of_Conformity_C-TEC_NC951_Kit.pdf (173.62 KB)
P_E21_ESB901_S__WIRED_Disable_Toilet_Call_System_R1.pdf (514.64 KB)
ESB901 includes everything required for a BS8300 (UK) / MS1184 (Malaysia) compliant emergency assistance alarm (except cables & fixings). The system is CE certified. Attractively designed and simple to use, it allows a distressed person to raise an alarm in the event of an emergency.
To operate, the user simply pulls the cord of a ceiling pull unit to activate a light and sounder outside the calling room. Ideal for use in all types of disabled persons/accessible toilet applications, the ESB901 can also be used as a single zone emergency assistance alarm in changing rooms, solariums, accessible bedrooms, interview rooms, reception areas, etc.
- Attractive compact design blends perfectly into any sort of decor
- Double gang call controller features a volt-free relay output, a rotary volume control,
- Braille text and on-board rechargeable battery backup facility
- Remote reset point c/w sounder provides audible and visual indication of an alarm call
- inside the WC to reassure users help is on the way
- Simple to install 12V system - four core stranded security cable is ideal for most installations
- Ceiling pull features two open sided triangular bangles for ease of use by the infirm
- Disabled WC sticker included in all kits
- All wall-mounting plastic accessories fit 25mm backboxes. Ceiling pull is surface mountable
- Rechargeable back-up battery provides up to 24 hrs stand-by and 15 mins alarm running time